Give valuable perks to your employees. Get free ads for yourself. And support local news.
The Portager offers businesses, nonprofits and other organizations the ability to purchase a news subscription for your team members while gaining free ads!
• Give your employees a local news subscription ($180/year value)
• Advertise to our 7,800 subscribers in Portage and Summit counties ($800/year value)
• Your employees can donate one free ad per year to a local nonprofit ($200+ value)
All this starting from $400/year.
Here’s how it works:
The Portager publishes an email newsletter every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Subscriptions normally cost $180/year, and it costs $100 to run an ad.
But with Group Subscriptions, you can give your employees, partners and friends a subscription for less than normal price while gaining one free ad per member every three months.
- Simply visit our checkout page and buy as many memberships as you want. A two-member plan is $100/quarter. You can add more members for $40/member/quarter.
- You will receive one free ad in The Portager every quarter for every member you sign up. This represents a >50% discount on Portage County’s most powerful advertising space.
- We will contact you to prepare your ads and schedule them for publication.
In addition to advertising for your organization, your members will receive all the benefits of a Portager subscription: access to cheap gas locations, Mailbox comments, our Headwater Tales comic strip and the ability to donate one free ad per year to the local charity of their choice.
All of this is part of The Portager’s mission to be a catalyst for ideas and action that help our community thrive. We’re invested in Portage County, and your support means we’ll be able to provide local news here for decades to come.